Disputes and digital.
These are the two anchors of my legal practice.
Working from chambers at Chancery Advocates, I add value by resolving commercial disputes and helping public institutions and businesses navigate the digital law & policy landscape in the Caribbean.
This website is my primary platform for tracking and assessing key developments at the intersection of digital law and policy; especially those with significant implications for the Caribbean region.
My digital law and policy expertise includes:
- Data privacy and cybersecurity – This includes sensitisation and training; advising (developing privacy compliance frameworks, privacy audits, conducting impact assessments, crafting data transfer instruments and privacy policies); and representation (complaints; DSRs; interfacing with regulators; privacy litigation).
- Telecommunications – litigation and dispute resolution on behalf of licensees; license acquisitions; and net neutrality-related advice.
- Blockchain and fintech – legal support for acquisitions and mergers; regulatory compliance; and general legal advice.
- E-commerce – advisory for electronic transactions; digital signatures; and digital identity.
- Intellectual property – resolving disputes over IP rights; domain-name disputes; representation before regulators; and trademark applications.
- Digital broadcasting and media – gap analysis; licensing; and acquisitions.
- Information technology including drafting and negotiating outsourcing agreements, service level agreements; and software-as-a-service review.
My social media