I am a digital law and policy specialist.
Working with the team at Chancery Chambers, I add value by helping others navigate the digital law landscape in the Caribbean. My expertise includes:
- Telecommunications (litigation and dispute resolution; license acquisition; net neutrality).
- Blockchain and fintech.
- E-commerce (electronic transactions, digital signatures and digital identity).
- Intellectual property (disputes over IP rights, representation before regulators, trademark applications).
- Digital broadcasting and media (gap analysis, licensing, acquisitions).
- Information technology including outsourcing, SLAs and general contract review.
This website is my primary platform for tracking and assessing key developments at the intersection of digital law and policy; especially those with significant implications for the Caribbean region.
- My email address is contact bartlettmorgan.com
- Connect on LinkedIn
- Follow me on twitter @bartlettmorgan (or check out one of my curated lists)