I am a digital law specialist.
Working with the team at Chancery Chambers, I add value by resolving disputes and helping others navigate the digital law & policy landscape in the Caribbean. My digital law and policy expertise includes:
- Data privacy and cybersecurity – This includes (i) sensitisation and training, (ii) advising (developing privacy compliance frameworks, privacy audits, conducting impact assessments, crafting data transfer instruments and privacy policies) and (iii) representing (complaints; DSRs; interfacing with regulators; privacy litigation).
- Telecommunications – litigation and dispute resolution; license acquisitions; net neutrality.
- Blockchain and fintech – acquisition and merger due diligence; general legal advice.
- E-commerce – electronic transactions, digital signatures and digital identity advisory.
- Intellectual property – disputes over IP rights, representation before regulators, trademark applications.
- Digital broadcasting and media – gap analysis, licensing, acquisitions.
- Information technology including outsourcing, SLAs and general contract review.
This website is my primary platform for tracking and assessing key developments at the intersection of digital law and policy; especially those with significant implications for the Caribbean region.
My social media