A bit late with this one. Apologies.
In September 2017, I gave a presentation at a breakfast seminar put on by the Barbados Coalition of Service Industries. The seminar was focused on E-Commerce in Barbados and I was asked to consider legal implications.
My presentation touched on:
- Elements of an enabling e-commerce environment.
- Common barriers of e-trade + e- commerce.
- Opportunities for service sector firms through e-business in Barbados and other CARICOM states.
- Best practices for service sector firms with successful e-commerce business models.
- Next steps in the advancement of e-commerce solutions.
See an excerpt which made the local news here.
Download a PDF copy of the presentation here.